Saturday 4 January 2014

'Journey' Project

While thinking about how i wanted to draw up the images from my 'journey,' i considered doing a series of drawings that would link together to show a timeline of my day.
I considered the fact that it might be a little unclear that this was a timeline and it might just appear as a group of random objects.
I then thought that the best way to show that all the images happened chronologically, the best technique would be to use continuous line as this would make the piece one larger drawing. 
picture: from google

The style is very simple and loose but i think that it would be the best way to show a 'journey' that  from start to finish. 
I would like this to be quite a long drawing that stretches out a few metres to create a 'timeline.'

No comments:

Post a Comment