Wednesday 22 January 2014

Drawing 'journey' project Statement

For my 'Journey' project, i wanted to create something personal to me, something which would be made up of snapshots of my own daily 'journey.'
I chose a continuous line drawing as i think that this best shows the collection of images as a timeline or consistent path.
This also shows the nature of how busy i am and how everything flows from one thing to another without stopping. I feel that this best represents me and my daily life.
Each part of my drawing Is a small part of the things i take notice of or my favourite parts of the day.
The drawing shows a small journey throughout one day from morning to evening, i think that everybody's daily journey is different and personal which makes each journey unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment