Thursday 1 May 2014

Drawing project Notes

After Searching for a LONG time, i have finally found something that i've had in mind since thinking about the inital idea's for this project. 

http://www.tellyads.com/show_movie.php?filename=TA2216


image: http://www.pocketropolis.co.uk/blog/uploaded_images/vision.jpg
(the caption is a joke already placed on the image. Sometimes comedy is the best medicine right?)

This simple Vision Express TV advert made me think a lot a few years back. Everything we look at really is like taking a photograph that lasts for a second. Whether its something scenic or a glimpse of somebody you're passing on the street.
The advert always inspired me as it made me consider all of the things that we see that we don't really take in because we are too busy or not paying attention,
I think that this relates a lot to my project as the subjects in my sketches are similar to these snapshots that we see but might not think too much about. Instead i have captured them and taken note of the details in order to create the drawing itself.
Thinking about it, this tv advert made me think about the things i wanted to show in this project before i even started thinking about the project itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment